This scholarship is dedicated to Dr. Ko in recognition of the following:
1) Dr. Ko’s lifelong dedication to scientific and high technology research and product development; and
2) Dr. Ko’s vision and contributions in promoting venture capital investments, international business and management consulting services to many Pacific Rim communities.
One of the primary purposes of this program is to foster leadership and entrepreneurship in students.
1. This program is open to the general public
2. Applicant for the high school category must be a high school senior or junior
Applicant for the College/Post Grad Category must either be a full time undergraduate or graduate student in the United States or have graduated within the last 3 years.
3. Applicant should possess academic excellence and extra-curricular activities.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Download this document at www.scmj.org/scholarship . Fill out the Application Form at the end of this document.
2. Fill out the enclosed Application Form using MS Word.
3. High School Group – Draft an Essay (but not limited to) with your response to the topic
College / Post Grad Group – Create a Business Plan and/or model
The essay should not be more than 4 pages, doubled spaced, with 1-inch margins all around, and using 8.5" x 11" size sheets.
4. E-mail the completed Application Form and your essay both in MS Word toSCHOLARSHIP@SCMJ.ORG on or before March 21, 2014
Application for 2013-2014 ScholarshipImportant DeadlineAPPLICATION DEADLINE March 21, 2014
1St ROUND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT DATE March 29, 2014
2nd ROUND PRESENTATIONS April 6, 2014 10AM-2PM
LUNCHEON/FORMER WINNER REUNION April 6, 2014 (10AM-2PM)
Culture Center of Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Los Angeles(9443 Telstar Ave, El Monte, CA 91731 Phone:(626) 443-9999)
Scholarship AmoutHigh School Group – Up to $2,000 College / Post Grad Group – Up to $3,000
Topics1. My innovative product/service that will better the economy
Please send your question to email@example.com
Please download the application here.